Warhammer Project

  A year and a half ago I started buying Warhammer starter sets because although I have been a role-player for over 35 years Warhammer seems to have passed me by. I'd bought the 2nd edition and the Orc's Drift pack when it came out and had a whole bunch of Chronicle orc figures but never really got into it.



  Cut to now and I have managed to track down all of the 4th to 8th edition sets and have slowly been assembling and painting them up. I started with the orcs from the 6th set, moved onto the goblins of the 4th and 7th (picking up a stone thrower, fanatics, a warlord on a wyvern and some black orcs on the way) which gave me a neat little army and am now painting up some of the good guys.



  I have just finished the 4th edition set so I thought I'd pop some photos up. Not bad for an amateur methinks.



I now have the Imperial troops from set 6 undercoated and hope to have them done by Christmas. After that it's the dwarfs from Skull Pass which will leave the whole of the 5th and 8th sets for next year (with a bit of luck!)



Comments

Popular Posts