A Quiet Moment

Sitting up here in the man cave and it's getting to the end of the year. Laundry is drying on the clothes rack behind me next to the box of Battle Masters that I don't want to deconstruct and put away just yet. Half painted Empire spearmen are awaiting a trip to the shops for more green after I'd used it all on my greenskin horde. Yesterday I re-installed my copy of Blood Bowl Legendary Edition on the lap-top to see if would work on Windows 10 ( it did ) and had an enjoyable time re-learning the game.

  The news of the new Blood Bowl edition led me to look at Age of Sigmar again and I quite fancy picking up the General's Handbook now that GW has produced a way of balancing armies that isn't going to break my bank account. All of the army costs in one book, they haven't done that since the (very good) 6th edition Ravening Hordes lists or the classic 3rd edition book before that. I won't be buying any figures brand new but maybe GW is heading in the right direction.

  Fingers crossed.


Comments

Popular Posts