Wave of Mutilation

  After a year and a half I have completed my Greenskinz army and am now having a little break from the paintbox. From the first unit of Orc boyz I have improved my technique, learnt how to use washes and dry brushing and how to use and take care of my paints properly. 


Grimgor Ironhide up the front. Immortalz are behind the Warboss with the red banner. I really like the Black Orc standard bearer with the dead(?) dwarf stuck on a pole.


Night Goblin Fanatics doing their mad mushroom munching thing while Thor looks on. I'm really looking forward to Thor: Ragnarok. 


Orc Warboss on Wyvern. A metal figure and a pain to glue together but the painting went really well and I'm very happy with the result.


Most expensive figure here but he was a birthday treat so what the hell. Had lots of fun deciding which options to put together without going too overboard. Daisy the cow not pictured.


One of the last units to get painted and the group I'm most pleased with. Dry brushing different murky tones in various skin areas has really brought these guys to life.


A better view of the Rock Lobber at the back. I'd bought it to complement the 4th edition set and replace the cardboard version but have since bought a goblin crew and Orc Bully to use it with the Age of Sigmar rule set.


I'm loving the Orc Boar Boyz and the mounted Warboss from the Start Collecting Greenskinz box set. I bought the set because I was after some cavalry units but having extra Orc boyz  and another chariot can't hurt.


Lots of Goblins. Mormo Jabberbinder safely tucked away to boost nearby units.

Comments

Popular Posts