Warhammer 7th Edition

  Phase 1 complete!

  With the completion of the Battle of Skull Pass set I have now painted up 3 of the 5 Warhammer Fantasy Battle starter sets. I now have a nice looking Orcs and Goblins army and some Empire, High Elves and Dwarfs to set them against. Since starting my painting challenge I have since bought an Orc Warboss on Wyvern, Giant, and a unit of Black Orcs with command units and Grimgor Ironhide to lead them. I have also picked up one of the new Start Collecting Greenskinz boxes because I wanted some Boar Riders and extra orcs and the box was really good value. I will now be painting my way through these bits and bobs before resuming the challenge with the 5th Edition Herohammer set.


  Night goblins were painted last year, dwarfs just finished. I'm definitely getting better with my brush work.





Comments

Popular Posts