Warhammer 6th Edition

Taking advantage of the few days of sunlight over the winter season I've finally finished painting up my 6th edition starter set. The orcs were the first models I've ever painted and I was too heavy handed with the undercoat but I think they've still turned out all right. After painting up a heap of goblins I've come back to this set and turned my hand to the troops of the Empire. Choosing a green and yellow colour scheme after the fine city of Norwich and finding that this matched up with the province of Stirland I got stuck in and am very happy with the end results. The second hand set I bought had a bunch of extra figures and although they look impressive ranked up on my craft table it is time for them to be packed away to make room for the Dwarfs of Skull Pass.








Comments

Popular Posts